Thursday, May 8, 2008

A pain in my...

Heal. I have a lingering pain in my right heal. It first showed up around November last year. I figured I would take it easy, and so I didn't jog from December 2nd for three months. The thing is, the pain didn't go away. I figured what the hell, might as well start jogging again, and so I did in March. Strange thing is, the pain got better. It is still there, but when I jog and stretch, it is better for a few days, and if I lapse, it gets worse.

I don't know what this pain is but it worries me. I have an appointment on Monday with a Podiatrist to have it checked out.

My number one fear is that he is going to say it is a stress fracture or something else, and I have to stop jogging for like 6 months. If that happens, I will have to take up swimming.

No comments: